Thursday 6 June 2019
19 March 2019
Jean will lead an afternoon exploring:
• The links between vocabulary and reading comprehension
• How to create communication-supportive classroom and school environments
• Whole-class approaches to developing vocabulary and wider language skills
• Choosing and implementing ‘catch-up’ strategies for those with limited language
• Good practice in supporting parents and carers to develop their children’s language skills.
The afternoon will run from 12.30 – 3.30pm and is designed for Senior Leaders and English Coordinators (KS1 and KS2).
This opportunity is ring-fenced to Alliance schools until the end of March – one place per school is offered.
To book your place: www.jeangross-closing-june19.eventbrite.co.uk